- Address: 30 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013
- Neighborhood: TriBeCa - Downtown
- Cross Street: Duane and Reade Streets
- Phone Number: 212-791-3771
- Website: www.davidbouley.com
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Public parking garage located at the corner of Hudson and Reade Streets.
- Hours of Operation: Monday -Thursday 5:30pm-10:30pm
Friday and Saturday 5:30pm-11pm
Closed on Sunday.
- Payment Options: AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Price: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Executive Chef: Isao Yamada
brushstroke Writes: A collaborative effort of Chef David Bouley and Japan’s Tsuji Culinary Institute, Brushstroke presents an inspired modern adaptation of Kyoto's kaiseki cuisine: seasonally focused tasting menus that change throughout the year.
Kaiseki menus in the main dining room showcase a wide range of Japanese cuisine, from delicate use of vegetables to sashimi, rice and wagyu. Options include the chef’s artisanal kaiseki menu ($135), the shorter tasting menu ($85) and the fully vegetarian tasting menu ($85).
Please note that we do not offer a la carte.
Sushi is offered exclusively in a separate area, where Chef Eiji Ichimura presents omakase ($160+) sushi dining. Reservations for sushi are not available online.