- Address: 61 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Neighborhood: Back Bay
- Cross Street: Exeter and Boylston Street
- Phone Number: 617-933-4800
- Website: www.citytableboston.com
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: $18.00 valet and $12.00 Self Park in Prudential garage with validation from restaurant.
- Hours of Operation: DINNER: SUN - WEDS 5pm - 10pm; THURS - SAT 5pm - 11pm
LATE NIGHT MENU: 7 nights until 1am
BRUNCH: Sun 7am - 2pm
BREAKFAST: Mon - Fri 6:30am - 11:00am; Sat 7am - 12pm
- Payment Options: AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Price: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Executive Chef: Dennis Wilson
City Table Writes: We accommodate both reservations and walk-in guests. If the time you requested is not available, please call us at 617.933.4800 or stop by and we will accommodate you on a first come first serve basis.
At City Table, you’ll find a casually elegant neighborhood eatery nestled in the vibrant heart of Boston’s Back Bay in the historic Lenox Hotel. Visit our sophisticated dining room to experience inventive craft cocktails and carefully selected, spirited American-fare.
Our creative menu focuses on fresh, local ingredients and chef-inspired, regional touches. A variety of small plates, sides and entrees are easily shared so guests can explore many options. Service includes breakfast every day of the week, brunch on weekends and late night dining.