- Address: 50 Huntingdon Drive
South Sterling, PA 18460
- Neighborhood: South Sterling
- Cross Street: Huckleberry Road
- Phone Number: 570-676-3244
- Website: www.thefrenchmanor.com/
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Free on-site parking. Valet parking available.
- Hours of Operation: Breakfast: Daily: 8:30am - 10:00am
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Entertainment: Live Baby Grand Piano music on Friday & Saturday evenings. Murder Mystery Dinner weekends in March & April. Wine Lover's weekends in April & November / December.
- Price: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Executive Chef: Jeff Huntzinger, C.C.
The French Manor Writes: One of Pennsylvania's finest Pocono's Restaurants... The elegant dining room at The French Manor features a 40 foot vaulted ceiling & two massive fireplaces. Request a table near the terrace for a wonderful view of the Pocono Mountains, or a table by the fireplace for later dining. Breakfast in nice weather can be accommodated on the stone veranda. Our gourmet dinner menu features both Classical & Nouvelle French Cuisine. Candlelight dining, culinary expertise, & our pampering staff make each meal a memorable dining experience. Jackets for gentlemen in the formal dining room. Please note that the restaurant is not suitable for children under the age of 12 years.
Hanna's Cafe offers casual dining & cocktails nightly. Terrace Dining available - weather permitting.
AAA four-diamond rated restaurant & lodging. Featured in Gourmet magazine as one of Pa's best restaurants. Written up in the Philadelphia Inquirer as "Dinner Fit for a King".